Call for Abstract
World Eye and Vision Congress, will be organized around the theme “Trowel the broadened impacts and front line progressions of Ophthalmology and Vision Science”
Eye 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Eye 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
For over a century, analysts have discussed how crude embryonic antecedent cells offer ascent to the optic glass and retina. The retina, which begins from the parallel midbrain, creates through the development of the optic vesicle and the consequent development of the optic glass with its unpredictable two-walled structure with retinal colour epithelium on the external divider and the neural retina on the inward divider. A predominant hypothesis is that signs and associations with encompassing tissues, for example, the focal point, instigate the arrangement of the optic container. Others have proposed that this procedure is a cell-self-sufficient process and can act naturally started and shaped without outward acceptance.
The major microorganisms such as bacteria, virus, fungi and parasites are into the human body and are spread and attacks to the interior surface of eye. The interior of the eye lacks lymph vessels but is highly vascularized, and many immune cells reside in the layer of the eye (Uvea), mostly macrophages, antigen cells, and mast cells. These cells fight off pathogens infections, and intraocular inflammation can manifest as uveitis or retinitis. The cornea of eye is especially wide range of microorganisems.it uses to moist mucosal surface make to the cornea particularly susceptible to attack.
- Track 1-1Crisis Ocular infections
- Track 1-2Pathogen genome
- Track 1-3Toxoplasmosis
- Track 1-4Glaucomatocyclitic
- Track 1-5Retinal pigment cells
- Track 1-6Stem cell research
- Track 1-7Scope of ophthalmology
The refractive surgery team uses precision laser eye surgery techniques and specialised lens implants to correct focusing problems such as short sight (myopia), long sight (hypermetropia), irregular focus (astigmatism) and loss of reading vision (presbyopia). A refractive error, for example, partial blindness (near sightedness), farsightedness (hyperopia), astigmatism or presbyopia, refractive surgery is a strategy for revising or enhancing vision. There are different surgical methods for modifying eye's centering capacity by reshaping the cornea, or clear, round vault at the front of your eye. Different techniques include embedding a focal point inside the eye. The most generally performed kind of refractive surgery is LASIK (laser-aided situ keratomileusis), where a laser is utilized to reshape the cornea. For individuals who are myopic, certain refractive surgery systems will diminish the bend of a cornea that is excessively steep so that the eye's centering power is reduced. Pictures that are engaged before the retina, because of a more drawn out eye or soak corneal bend, are driven nearer to or specifically onto the retina following surgery. Pictures that are locked in past the retina, due to a short eye or level cornea, will be pulled closer to or particularly onto the retina after surgery.
- Track 2-1Accommodating Lenses
- Track 2-2Visual Loss or Changes
- Track 2-3Debilitating Visual Symptoms
- Track 2-4Under Corrections and Over Corrections
- Track 2-5Astigmatism
- Track 2-6Glare, Halos and Double Vision
- Track 2-7Flap Problems
Glaucoma is a multifactorial optic neuropathy that influences more than 50 million populations and is the second driving reason for visual deficiency around the world. Glaucoma is brought on because of the harm of the optic nerve , which prompts to high intraocular weight and on the off chance that it is untreated then it will increments to vision misfortune with the start of imperceptibly blind sides at the edges of visual field took after by visual deficiency. Optic nerve harm is the primary driver for glaucoma alongside the few fundamental causes which are obscure. As indicated by world wellbeing association (WHO) glaucoma is the second real reason for visual deficiency over the globe. The clutters can be generally partitioned into two principle classifications, open-point glaucoma and shut edge glaucoma.
- Track 3-1Primary congenital glaucoma
- Track 3-2Microinvasive Glaucoma Surgery
- Track 3-3Keratoplasty with Glaucoma
- Track 3-4Role of mitochondria(power house) in human Glaucoma
- Track 3-5OCT-A in glaucoma management
- Track 3-6Surgical approaches to secondary glaucoma
- Track 3-7Tube complications
Any eye issue identification is mostly finished with the assistance of innovation. The eye is an extremely delicate organ, and the internal conclusions of the eye are impossible with the assistance of innovation. Hence, the advancement in the eye is vital for discovery and treatment of eye abandons. In this quickly developing innovation world, there are a huge number of advancements and thoughts. Advancement in eye causes the visually impaired individuals to see the world as per their craving. Eye mind encourages us to know the vision needs. It shows thorough eye mind goes past a medicine for glasses or contact focal points.
- Track 4-1Basic and advanced vitreoretinal
- Track 4-2Retinal dystrophy
- Track 4-3Retinal aneurysm
- Track 4-4Retinal gene therapy
- Track 4-5Retinochoroiditis
- Track 4-6Hypertensive retinopathy
- Track 4-7Detached retina
- Track 4-8Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Track 4-9Retinal Plaques
- Track 4-10New trends in retinal detachment managements
- Track 4-11Vascular retinal diseases
- Track 4-12Other retinal diseases
Dry eye issue is an average condition in which your eyes disregard to convey enough incredible tears to keep themselves agreeably lubed up. Late research suggests that up to 66% of people will encounter the evil impacts of the turmoil eventually in their lives.
Dry eye is a condition in which a man doesn't have enough quality destroys to oil and bolster the eye. Shreds are principal for keeping the quality of the front surface of the eye and for giving clear vision. Blepharitis ordinarily is related with an abundance of microbes that live along the edges of the eyelids and these microscopic organisms increase and make a structure called a biofilm. This biofilm turns into a poisonous situation Bacteria and produces exotoxins that reason aggravation of oil-discharging organs in the eyelids called meibomian organs. This causes a condition called meibomian organ brokenness, which causes (and declines) dry eye inconvenience.
- Track 5-1Ocular Surface Lubricants
- Track 5-2Novel pharmacological treatments for Dry eye
- Track 5-3Keratitis in Dry Eye Disease
- Track 5-4Management of Dry Eye Disease
- Track 5-5Usage Tablet, Phone or PC
- Track 5-6Environmental conditions
- Track 5-7Age related dry eye
Neuro-Ophthalmology is the association of neurology and ophthalmology, the sensory system maladies which influence the pupillary reflexes, vision, eye developments are contemplated under the branch of neuro-ophthalmology. Diplopia, visual myasthenia gravis, optic neuritis, optic neuropathy, papilledema, idiopathic intracranial hypertension, mind tumours or stroke influencing vision, unexplained visual misfortune, cerebral pains, blepharospasm or hemifacial fit are the few generally illnesses related with neuro-ophthalmology.
Visual Neuroscience focuses on Visual system of human brain mainly the visual cortex of the brain. The aim is to understand functioning of the visual neural network and how it influences visual perception and behaviour. It mainly focuses on how eyes and brain responds to light, how perception of images happen in the brain and how mind recreates the world like reality as it really is.
- Track 6-1Abnormalities of the Retina and Optic Nerve
- Track 6-2Myasthenia gravis
- Track 6-3Optic Atrophy
- Track 6-4Optic Neuropathy
- Track 6-5Ageing effect on the Optic Nerve
- Track 6-6Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Track 6-7Cerebromacular degeneration
- Track 6-8Glaucomatous Optic Nerve Disease
- Track 6-9Optic nerve/visual pathway
- Track 6-10Cranial nerve palsies
- Track 6-11Multiple sclerosis
- Track 6-12Optic nerve head anomalies
As your youngster develops their eyes experience a time of quick advancement, making them especially vulnerable to contracting eye conditions, for example, squints, apathetic eye or refractive mistakes. Frequently your tyke will be ignorant that an issue with their vision is affecting their execution, yet these basic issues could influence their perusing achievement, coordination and social trust in the classroom and past. Pediatric ophthalmologists concentrate on the improvement of the visual framework and the different ailments that disturb visual advancement in pediatric. Paediatric ophthalmologists additionally have mastery in dealing with the different visual infections that influence kids. Pediatric ophthalmologists are qualified to perform complex eye surgery and additionally to deal with pediatric eye issues utilizing glasses and solutions.
- Track 7-1Pediatric Retina
- Track 7-2Pediatric Cataract Surgery
- Track 7-3Pediatric Optometry
- Track 7-4Pediatric Strabismus
- Track 7-5Pediatric Glaucoma
- Track 7-6Problems in School/Reading
- Track 7-7Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Track 7-8Cataract and refractive error in children
Optometry is a social insurance calling that practices on the eyes and related structures, and vision, visual frameworks, and vision data handling in people. Optometrists (otherwise called Doctors of Optometry or Ophthalmic Opticians relying upon the nation) are prepared to endorse and fit focal points to enhance vision, and in a few nations are prepared to analyse and treat different eye sicknesses. Optometric doctors and optometry-related associations communicate with legislative offices, other social insurance experts, and the group to convey eye-and vision-care. A contact focal point is a therapeutic gadget. Since the focal point reaches the eye, an exact fit is fundamental. An intensive assessment and fitting is expected to safeguard a solid contact focal point fit. Numerous styles of focal points are accessible. Contact lenses may likewise be prescribed by ophthalmologists as therapeutically essential in extraordinary occurrences when contact focal points accomplish the best visual potential that eyeglasses can't convey. This might be because of an unpredictable corneal surface, for example, in keratoconus, corneal injury, and post-surgical anomaly.
- Track 8-1Diagnosis and Assessment of Keratoconus
- Track 8-2Contact Lens related conditions in Cornea
- Track 8-3Ocular pathologies related to contact lens use
- Track 8-4Soft Contact Lens
- Track 8-5Orthokeratology Lenses and Contact Fitting
- Track 8-6Devices used in optometry
- Track 8-7Lens Diseases
- Track 8-8Optometry instruments
- Track 8-9Ocular mobility
Ocular Pharmacology assign with basic and clinical research about biopharmaceuticals. Ocular pharmacology & drug delivery valuable information on the practical uses of drugs in primary eye care. Conversation of the pharmacology of ocular drugs comparatively anti-infective agents, anti-glaucoma drugs, and anti-allergy drugs lead to more in-depth information on ocular drugs used to treat a diversity of disorders, including diseases of the eyelids, corneal diseases, ocular infections, and glaucoma. The major challenge faced by today’s pharmacologist and formulation scientist is ocular drug delivery. Thematic eye drop is the most proper and patient complaisant route of drug administration, especially for the treatment of proceeding segment diseases. Delivery of drugs to the targeted ocular tissues is confined by various precorneal, dynamic and static ocular barriers.
- Track 9-1Anti-VEGF Agents
- Track 9-2Novel therapeutic targets in AMD (age-related macular degeneration)
- Track 9-3Novel ocular drug delivery
- Track 9-4Agonists and Blockers in Ophthalmology
- Track 9-5Drug-induced glaucoma
- Track 9-6Pharmacotherapy of Glaucoma
- Track 9-7Ocular Medication (Eye drops, Ointments, Ocular injections etc.)
Oculoplastics surgery largely consists of traditional approaches to many of the encountered diseases. Our specialty has well-established methods for most surgeries and we use our good old fashioned surgical instruments, but advances are continuously being made to improve patient outcomes while at the same time abiding by sound surgical and medical principles according to anatomy. These advances are made in both surgical and non-surgical approaches to functional and aesthetic Oculoplastics surgery. There has been a lot of excitement in Oculoplastics surgery recently. New surgical techniques, many of which are less invasive, new cosmetic tools with particular utility around the eyes. The aging baby boomer population has increased demand for cosmetic procedures; the ability to work outside the traditional insurance system has added momentum to the interest and curiosity of ophthalmologists.
- Track 10-1Eye Prostheses
- Track 10-2Ophthalmic Cosmetic Procedures
- Track 10-3Ophthalmic Plastic Medical Treatment
- Track 10-4Entropian and Ectropian
- Track 10-5Brow lift surgery
- Track 10-6Lateral Canthoplasty
- Track 10-7Blepharoplasty
- Track 10-8Epicanthoplasty
- Track 10-9Types of Implants
- Track 10-10Eye and Orbital Plastic Surgery
Visual oncology includes the examination and treatment of tumour’s that happen in or around the eye. These tumours may cause vision misfortune or loss of the eye itself; a few tumours are conceivably deadly, while others might be kind yet extremely distorting. Specialists at Mass. Eye and Ear have made earth shattering advances in the field of visual oncology. These incorporate the recognizable proof and disconnection of the retinoblastoma quality, the main known tumours-silencer quality, which shaped a critical foundation in the atomic premise of disease. Our specialization is additionally credited with the improvement of proton bar illumination, the highest quality level of treatment for uveal melanoma. Progressing research endeavours incorporate investigations of disease helplessness qualities and biomarkers, inventive careful procedures for visual malignancies, and growing new remedial methodologies for retinoblastoma and other visual growths.
- Track 11-1Tumours of eyelids
- Track 11-2Eyelid lumps and bumps
- Track 11-3Retinoblastoma and neoplasms
- Track 11-4Melanoma in eye
- Track 11-5Diagnosis and treatment
- Track 11-6Psychological needs and Communication for Eye cancer patients
Low Vision and quality-of-life is representing in the research, development, and manufacture of ophthalmic medical devices to preserve and improve people’s eyesight and health. It provides intraocular lenses and lens materials. Vision science is the scientific study of vision. It is ability to explain the surrounding environment using light in the visible spectrum reflected by the objects in the environment. Vision science encompasses all studies of vision.
- Track 12-1Low vision assessment
- Track 12-2Artificial or Bionic Vision
- Track 12-3Low vision with brain functioning
- Track 12-4Role of Diabetes in vision loss
- Track 12-5Telescopic lenses
- Track 12-6How Low vision will develop?
- Track 12-7How Low vision will develop?
- Track 12-8Optic flow in Low vision
- Track 12-9Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Track 12-10Newest Therapies reducing Vision Loss
Eye surgery, otherwise called ocular surgery, is medical procedure performed on the eye or its adnexa, commonly by an ophthalmologist. The eye is an exceptionally delicate organ, and requires extraordinary care previously, amid, and after a surgery to limit or avert additionally harm. A specialist eye specialist is in charge of choosing the fitting surgery for the patient, and for taking the important wellbeing precautionary measures. Notices of eye medical procedure can be found in a few antiquated writings going back as right on time as 1800 BC, with waterfall treatment beginning in the fifth century BC. Today it keeps on being a broadly honed sort of medical procedure, having created different systems for treating eye issues.
- Track 13-1Laser eye surgery
- Track 13-2Surgery involving the lacrimal apparatus
- Track 13-3Other oculoplastic surgery
- Track 13-4Orbital surgery
- Track 13-5Eyelid surgery
- Track 13-6Oculoplastics surgery
- Track 13-7Eye muscle surgery
- Track 13-8Vitreo-retinal surgery
- Track 13-9Corneal surgery
- Track 13-10Refractive surgery
- Track 13-11Canaloplasty
- Track 13-12Glaucoma surgery
- Track 13-13Cataract surgery
- Track 13-14Eye removal
Genetic ophthalmic ailment is one of the main sources of visual deficiency and incorporates issue influencing all structures of the eye from the foremost to back portion, for example, albinism, corneal dystrophy, aniridia, essential glaucoma, pediatric waterfalls, retinitis pigmentosa, Stargardt sickness, and innate optic neuropathy. Many systemic hereditary maladies and disorders, for example, Marfan disorder, neurofibromatosis, mitochondrial clutters, and chromosomal variation from the norm disorders have noteworthy visual pathology. Whilst uncommon separately, together these scatters are a critical reason for visual impairment and visual impedance. They are especially essential in youngsters and present a huge weight in the working populace. It is evaluated that every year around 150 youngsters and 250 grown-ups of working age are recently analyzed as visually impaired or somewhat located, as an aftereffect of a hereditary disorder.2 In Oman, visual incapacity because of wholesome and transmittable eye maladies has declined and the extent of visual impairment because of ailments of back section of the eye (diabetic retinopathy); in any case, glaucoma and hereditary issue have increased.3 Childhood visual impairment remains a test with inherited issue representing extreme visual hindrance/visual deficiency in 33% of all children.
- Track 14-1Retinal gene therapy
- Track 14-2Genetic factors on Glaucoma
- Track 14-3Gene therapy on visual function
- Track 14-4Role of Epigenetics in ocular Diseases
- Track 14-5Current research gene therapy in market
- Track 14-6Upcoming Innovations of gene medicine
- Track 14-7Factors affecting for growing popularity of Gene therapy
Anaesthesia plays a crucial role in many surgical procedures, and it therefore has an enormous impact on human health. It is a drug-induced, reversible state characterized by unconsciousness, anti-nociception or analgesia, immobility and amnesia. On rare occasions, however, the patient can remain unconscious longer than intended, or may regain awareness during surgery. There are no precise measures for maintaining the correct dose of anaesthetic, and there is currently no fully reliable instrument to monitor depth of anaesthesia. Although a number of devices for monitoring brain function or sympathetic output are commercially available, the anaesthetist also relies on clinical assessment and experience to judge anaesthetic depth. The undesirable consequences of overdose or unintended awareness might in principle be ameliorated by improved control if we could understand better the changes in function that occur during anaesthesia.
- Track 15-1General anaesthesia
- Track 15-2Local anaesthesia
- Track 15-3Choice of anaesthesia
- Track 15-4Regional anaesthesia
- Track 15-5Complications
The human eye, as an organ, can offer basic hints to the finding of different foundational ailments. Visual changes are regular in different endocrine disorders, for example, diabetes mellitus and Graves' disease. However there exist an expansive number of lesser known endocrine issues where visual association is huge.
The eye can be influenced in various systemic diseases. The rundown of endocrine disorders including the eye is interminable. A portion of the regular endocrine diseases where eye contribution is critical incorporate diabetes mellitus and Graves' ophthalmopathy. Be that as it may, there exist a substantial number of lesser known endocrine issues where eye inclusion is noteworthy.
- Track 16-1Diabetic cataract
- Track 16-2Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 16-3Diabetic macular edema
- Track 16-4Thyroid eye diseases
- Track 16-5Double Vision
- Track 16-6Papilledema
- Track 16-7Hypothalamic-pituitary Syndromes
- Track 16-8Good Nutrition and eye health
- Track 17-1Proliferative retinopathy
- Track 17-2Macular edema
- Track 17-3Diabetic cataract
- Track 17-4Corneal edema
- Track 17-5Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Track 17-6Corneal Nerve Alterations
- Track 17-7Corneal Transplants
- Track 17-8LASIK/PRK
- Track 17-9Alternative and Complementary medicine
The amount of image processing going on in the eyeball is astounding. The signals from your retina split into some channels that analyse the image before it reaches the brain. Dual focus on both sharpness and speed is made possible through different processing streams set up in the retina. The eye separates all the visual information into various channels and each channels is taken up different type of ganglion cells which carries information about motion or colour or edges, etc. All these channels are pre-processed by the ganglion cells before actually reaching the brain where final image interpretation happens.
- Track 18-1Phaco Techniques
- Track 18-2Regenerative medicine
- Track 18-3Intraocular medical devices
- Track 18-4Tips for Tonometry
- Track 18-5Ophthalmology Photography
- Track 18-6Optimizing the vision comfort on ocular surface
- Track 18-7New wave lengths to explore retinal layers
- Track 18-8Blood stream estimations in glaucoma
- Track 18-9Adaptive optics
- Track 18-10Advances in Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography
- Track 18-11Novel imaging and other diagnostic technologies
Individuals who work with electronic screens are inclined to eye issues, for example, PC Vision Disorder/ computer vision syndrome. This computerized eye strain is regular among individuals who utilize show screens at work. These screens can cause pressure and issues with the eyes, and the side effects related are obscured vision and sore eyes. In the event that you have dry eyes, eye fatigue, migraines or even trouble while centering directly after or amid utilization of a presentation screen at that point chances are you have PC vision disorder/ computer vision syndrome (CVS) and may need to take measures to stay away from it.
Eventually in the day nearly everyone looks at some form of computer screen. This could be in the form of anything from a Kindle, an EPOS screen, laptops, mobile phones or computer Screens for the purpose of either work or relaxation.